lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4

I think it is the perfect occasion to talk about my dogs (or rather the well summarized beginning of his arrival in my life). Forgive me but this will be "a lot of text"

I spent all of high school bothering my parents because I wanted a dog, I really wanted it too much.

Then they surprised me for one Christmas 4 years ago when Akirita arrived. Akira was initially going to be called "Aimie", but it only lasted two days because my family didn't like it since I had a classmate called "Amy", so I'd better take Akira's name. 

The first year was difficult, it is difficult to take responsibility. But then everything flowed smoothly and Akirita was very loved by everyone in the family.

So I went to University and behind my back they planned to find Akira a boyfriend, when they told me it was official that Akira was going to spend a week with her boyfriend, I was very worried. (because if you don't know, I'm a very overprotective mom with my little dogs)

Akira eventually got pregnant, we went to the vet for an ultrasound and three puppies were seen. The good thing is that only in our university there was unemployment, so I spent the whole pregnancy taking care of Akira.

And in the end 4 puppies were born, they looked like mice.

We did not have much faith in Akira because she was very spoiled and we thought that she could reject dogs. But she was too good a mom (omg I'm laughing as I write this)

But it is that at first Akira did not want to take the puppies because they cried and she cried for us to move them, always supervising because she is very protective.

Even veterinarians are surprised that their "mother instinct" still lingers.

In fact, her puppies are the only dogs that she doesn't want to kill when she sees them.

Oh I would love to tell you more but this would be infinite. 

Here Akira's puppies


Luna or better known as lunita

Sky

Rocky or better known as "pichulotote"

Clara, she left with her dad and they put the name of "Peca"



*crossing my fingers to give a new free post and tell you more about my dogs.*

11 comentarios:

  1. Wow, the way you write about them, I can tell you really love them. I want to have a dog :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aww I love your post, your puppys are precious! I love dogs, I want to have a dog but my cat wouldn't like the idea very much haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohh you have like a factory of love in your house!! I like really like dogs too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i loooove your images, i love dogs, and i love Akira's puppies!! please in the next post show us more images <333

    ResponderEliminar
  5. a long time ago I did not see such cute puppies

    ResponderEliminar
  6. your dogs are beautiful! very nice pictures! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. AWWWWWWW I really love that pictures, my favourite is Lunita on the sand

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love Dachshund puppies! I have one called Agustín

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I thinking in the name AKIRA and its impossible not remember of death note

    ResponderEliminar