lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2020

Post 5

 I would like to work in a laboratory because of what I am studying, I really like the idea of working in a laboratory. (Although I still don't know what specialty)

And if I think of a part-time job or weekend job I love the idea of working as a mermaid, a girl's dream. I saw it on instagram and it seemed like a fantastic idea hahaha.

But my job would be to be a biochemist and do it in a laboratory.

If I would like to travel for my biochemistry work, but enough or necessary. (But personally I would love to do it on vacation)

Regarding the money that is necessary to live comfortably, I mean that I expect a lot but not little. The middle term, that helps me to take the dog that I have to the vet (including the remedies) and I do not worry about the food (of both) at the end of the month

Currently he studied biochemistry, I still do not know in which area to specialize, but for the moment I find it interesting to study the ovaries or the uterus in general, personal things.





random photo of akirita.




7 comentarios:

  1. I LOVE YOUR PET! It s clear to see you re a pure person, without greed. That s so admirable

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aww, it's so sweet that you care so much about your pet.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like that you include the animals in your life, and thanks for the photo of akiritaa <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what is working as a mermaid about? I had never heard it jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, working as a mermaid seems too funny and cute

    ResponderEliminar
  6. quiet for the job in the future now there so much in the think

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i think i like a similar future job :D
    p.d: akirita its so cute!

    ResponderEliminar