viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

Post 1

I would like to go to United States.

For specific things, for example to buy stationery and books and visit some museums.

I know very few good ones from the United States but I would love to go to the book fairs that they do, especially the ones that are many novelties that have not yet hit the market and several authors go to sign their works. Can you imagine I meet Rick Riordan? OMG *dreams*

I know that stationery is usually much cheaper than here and I would love to take a full suitcase home (and I would not buy more in a minimum year, of course) 

I still don't know which city I would go to, I would like to visit several.

Actually, I just want to go shopping in the United States, before I wanted to live there but my opinion has changed and now I question it. If the opportunity arises, I would like to work for a while. Maybe try and see the labor field since they tend to invest more in science than here in Chile (that is, 0.35% dishonor!).


7 comentarios:

  1. I like your idea of ​​going to visit that country to buy stationery.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Shopping in the United States sounds very entertaining, and I support that it is a disgrace that Chile invests so little in science and research.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a great country! Your blog is very nice, I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Should be entertaining and convenient go to shopping in the United States, there are many things that you cannot get in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that NY it's a place that you have to meet before die. It's the big city.

    ResponderEliminar